When I go for a massage I want:
- The environment to be warm, comfortable and inviting.
- To feel at ease with the therapist and have confidence in them.
- To be treated as an individual.
- The therapist’s full attention and for them to understands what I say.
- The pressure to be just right.
- To relax and get absorbed in the massage.
- To get what my body needs.
- It to help with any problems I have.
- The therapist to look at the wider picture and maybe help me realise things I hadn’t noticed.
- The therapist to care about my progress.
- To feel comfortable enough to ask the therapist to work differently, but I won’t need to because they intuitively get it right.
With 8 years experience and a history of happy clients, you can expect the best from Natural Touch.
Share your views at Facebook.com/naturaltouchbath